We sometimes use "affiliate links" which means that we may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the Dog Coach Videos website which provides content free of charge.
Amazon affiliate disclosure: Dog Coach Videos is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Mosaic 2 Ltd t/a Dog Coach Videos ("we" or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mosaic 2 Limited (trading as Dog Coach Videos) of 46 Staveley Gardens, London, W4 2SA. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Vicky Carne.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site www.dogcoachvideos.com ("Our Site"). This includes information provided at the time of requesting goods, services or information from us.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email).
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out with us, including through Our Site, and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with the Act.
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about the browsing activity and browsing patterns of users of Our Site, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on secure servers owned by us or on which we rent space.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THIS INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our goods and services.
We may also use your data, and/or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we and/or they may contact you about these.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (fax, email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We and/or any third party that we permit to use your data will not otherwise contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, unless you have consented to this.
If you are a new customer, we and/or any third party that we permit to use your data will only contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell our company or its assets or merge with another company, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or merger partner for the purposes of effecting that sale or merger so that they are able to use it after such sale or merger.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.